Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When I become an adult...

I find myself thinking multiple times a week 'when I become an adult'...but lately I realized I am an adult. But to me, an adult means having your own house and living without anyone's 'rules'. You see, I live with my sister, who I love, but she owns our house. So, she does have the ultimate say.


So, when I become an adult I will.....
  • Keep the counters in the kitchen cleared off
  • Keep the coffee pot clean
  • Keep the laundry room clean, the lent tray cleaned out, and nothing ontop of the dryer
  • Keep the TV remotes in one place
  • Have a huge closet so there is enough room for my clothes, shoes, and jewlery (Have you seen Bethenny Frankel's-it is to die for?)
  • Have a very calm serene bedroom
  • Have matching bedside tables
  • Have a King size bed
  • Have a rain shower head


  • Have a huge backyard for Tucker to run in
Now, you might be thinking, Sarah, really? I have been an adult for a while and I still don't have some of thosethings, or some of the things on my own wish list. Well, this is just my wish list, but if you go back and read my wish list, it really is all things that I can do, on my own, it doesn't depend on others.....so, here are a few pictures of my dream home.



This kitchen is beautiful.

I think this is a great kitchen. Totally opposite from above but I love both.

I love the back table and mirror.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like items 1-4 and then 10 are directed towards me. i'm not sure how i feel about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaaaaaaa love your sister dynamic

    ReplyDelete