Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dog Days

So, my lazy morning turned into an adventurous one. It was drizzling this morning when I woke up, so I let Tucker out in the backyard. Our usual routine is to go for a long walk in the morning seeing that it is the only time when it isn't 100 degrees yet.


Well, while I was sitting on the couch drinking my coffee and watching T-- all of a sudden Tucker began turning in circles and arching his back--which for those of you who have a dog, you know this is the bathroom dance. Well, I immediately jumped off the couch and put my hand under his butt and pushed him outside the front door. He ran to the front yard, went to the restroom and then ran like a race horse up the street. Meanwhile, I am bra less, shoe less, in my PJ's, and wondering how I was going to get him to come back to me. I yelled "Tucker, come" and believe it or not, he came. I did though, have to carry him inside, yes my 50 pound dog. When we got in, I saw he had left me some cleaning up to do inside...I couldn't believe my relaxing morning had turned into such a circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment