Sunday, September 29, 2013

Home

Last weekend Scott and I bought our first married adult purchase together. Well, let me go back to the beginning of the story. The condo has been a hard adjustment for me so we are trying to make it more feminine. I am working with a designer who has been helping me change small things in our house. I found a rug that I loved but it was number one-super expensive and number two-one of a kind....so we were out of luck. We kept shopping and found something similar and something I loved even more. It is beautiful. It has blues, greens, grays....it looks like the ocean from one view side and on the other, it has a design. When I called Scott to ask him to measure our living room he didn't ask me how much the rug cost or what it looked like. I think I found a keeper!  ;)

Pictures to come soon.

Next up-kitchen chairs, living room chair, and duvet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment