Monday, August 26, 2013

Tucker turned 2

Tucker turned 2 years old August 7th. To make his day special we sent him to daycare, Midtown, and then went out to a dog friendly restaurant. How do we know his birthday? We don't. Brooke and I made it up last year. Tucker is truly what I would call a perfect dog. The dog I had growing up was wonderful but he was an alpha male and Tucker is the opposite. When we got Tucker and found out he was part pit bull I was worried. I thought I couldn't keep him and we needed to give him back. How glad I am Brooke and Scott told me we were not going back on our word. Mr. T thinks he is a lap dogs-even though he is 48 lbs. He is most content when touching someone. He needs affection and attention (Scott likes to say he is like his mom). This summer has been wonderful because we have gotten to spend so much time together. I look forward to having someone to always watch a Bravo show with o Kelly and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment