Sunday, August 26, 2012


Last weekend I was in Houston with my Theta girl friends. Amanda, Arielle, and Jenny all live in Houston and Allison lives in Tyler. We all met in 2001 at A&M when we joined our sorority. I hadn't realized how much I missed these ladies until we were together. It is amazing what a special bond you make with people when you are first in college and on your own. I couldn't have made it through college without these women. I love each of them unconditionally.

Allison put it perfectly. "I've heard people say that joining a sorority is just buying friends. Well, if this is true, it's the best investment I've ever made." I agree Ally. I couldn't have said it any better. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend! I loved seeing everyone too, and especially you the week before and after! -A

    ReplyDelete